To ensure the safety of our clients and employees and the safe arrival of the parcel, we have compiled a list of objects and goods that should not be sent via the smartpost parcel terminal.
The list of prohibited parcels includes
- Highly perishable foodstuffs
- Radioactive, explosive, corrosive (incl. accumulators), toxic or flammable substances or substances sensitive to cold
- Money, coins in circulation, securities, bonds, precious metals and stones
- Narcotic and psychotropic substances
- Ammunition and weapons
- Sharp items without appropriate packaging
- Live plants, animals, birds, fish
- Containers filled with liquid that are not tightly closed and packed in a break-proof manner
- Identity documents, travel documents, permits or documents giving a special status
It is important to note that if you post a parcel with prohibited content, then smartpost is not liable for the parcel.
In addition, we have the right to suspend the delivery of parcels with prohibited content and to destroy parcels that are hazardous to the health and property of smartpost employees and third parties or to the environment and other parcels. The sender of the parcel thereby undertakes to compensate for any damage and cost incurred in connection with the prohibited parcel.