Home Parcel is a business client to private client courier delivery service in Sweden and Denmark.
Contact the Itella Estonia sales department via e-mail at email@example.com to use the service.
Orders can be submitted via the Smartship self-service or through the e-shop interface by selecting Home Parcel (International) for delivery and Customer Return for return.
HOME Parcel permitted parcel weights and measurements
|Min||100 g||23 cm||23 cm||1 cm|
|Max||35 kg||Longest side 200 cm and maximum girth (1x longest side + 2x width + 2x height) 300 cm|
Parcels that weigh less than 20 kg and are less than 150 cm in length can be sent to a parcel point.
Business clients are able to transfer Home Parcel parcels to Itella via a parcel locker using a personal door code or a courier by submitting a pick-up order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Parcel parcels are delivered to Sweden or Denmark to the private client’s address written on the address card.
Parcel delivery takes place on workdays from 08:00-17:00. Following an unsuccessful delivery attempt, the parcel will be transported to the closest parcel point where it will be stored for 14 days; thereafter, the parcel will be returned to the sender.
A signature is not required when handing over a parcel in Sweden. The parcel is handed over once a signature is provided, but the parcel can also be left at the door without a signature in Denmark.
Destination countries and delivery time
|Destination country||Estimated delivery time|
Delivery time is in working days (Monday-Friday).
Delivery times are estimated and do not contain a guaranteed time.
If the pick-up occurs outside of Tallinn, an additional day is added to the delivery time.
|Extra services||Service description|
|Payer and sender differ||For example, the service can be used if the parcel recipient pays the transport fees. The payer must have either a Posti or an Itella client number.|
|Identity Service/ID Check||Identifying the recipient on the basis of an identity document.|
|Signature||Delivery of a parcel only if a signature is provided by the recipient*|
*This service is available only in Sweden
Use the Customer Return service in order to return a parcel.Parcels can be sent via parcel points in accordance with the measurements of the parcel.
If the returned parcel is larger than the weight and measurements of the parcel allowed in parcel points – 20 kg and/or 150 x 60 x 60 cm – then an additional service (oversized parcel service) must be added to the returned parcel.
Returning oversized parcels in Sweden – return must be agreed with the client beforehand and thereafter a return label must be finalised. When a return label is finalised, a courier collection is also automatically finalised, the time of which is agreed separately with the client.
Returning oversized parcels in Denmark – a return label can be included with the parcel and the client can use it to order a pick-up from the Bring Denmark customer service.
- The value of the parcel cannot exceed €1000 including VAT.
- Packaging – the goods must be packaged in accordance with the specific contents of the parcel. Packaging conditions are available here.
- Itella Estonia OÜ’s applicable general and delivery terms and conditions, packaging requirements, forbidden parcels, Itella’s responsibility and other information are all available here.
- Dangerous goods and different-sized parcels outside of PickUP Parcel standards cannot be transported with this service.
- Making orders: Orders are finalised in Smartship by selecting the Home Parcel (International) service and Customer Return as the return service; thereafter, the goods are labelled by the sender with labels they received from Smartship.
- If help is required regarding orders or in other transport-related questions, please contact our customer service at email@example.com