Categories of personal data
Any data about a natural person who has been or will be identified irrespective of the shape or form of such data are regarded as personal data.
Itella processes the following personal data:
- Personal identification data (e.g. first name and surname, personal identification code);
- Contact data (e.g. address, e-mail address, telephone number);
- Data related to the ordering, provision, supply of services, contracts and any changes thereto (services used, their start/end date, status and other data relating to the provision of the service);
- Data related to parcels (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address of the sender and the recipient, the personal identification code of the sender in the case of ‘sender identified with ID card of verification of age, the amount of the payment if payment must be made for the parcel, the payment date, details of the card payment). In the case of a claim, the claimant’s bank account number. About the parcel: dimensions, weight, photos (on the sorting line and from the courier if the parcel is damaged, from the claimant of compensation for damage), logistical data (tracking code, notification of arrival of the parcel, name of the parcel terminal, date of delivery/collection of the parcel), data provided for filling in the customs declaration (value of the goods, description of the content of the parcel, country of origin of the goods, category);
- Details of payments (bank account number, VAT code, billing details, payment details);
- The consents given by the person themselves and interactions with Itella (consents to receive newsletters and promotional offers and withdrawals of such consents, opt-outs of direct mail, recordings of conversations with customer service and their content, correspondence sent by e-mail or other communication environment, such as social media);
- Recordings (camera recordings if the customer visits a parcel terminal or other places where Itella offers services; call recordings if the customer communicates with Itella customer service);
- Details of registration as a user of the self-service environment of the online store my.smartpost.ee (name, address, e-mail address, password);
- Data on customer satisfaction (satisfaction survey data);
- Data related to participation in consumer games and campaigns (consent to personal data processing related to participation, game/campaign data, prize information);
- Debt data (e.g. payment defaults of corporate customers, customer’s debt to Itella);
- Data on offences, accidents and insured events (event of fraud discovered during the provision of the services of Itella, traffic accident, details of the insured event concerning damage to parcels, insurance or liability insurance events related to the vehicles of Itella);
- Data collected or obtained in the performance of a legal obligation (e.g. judicial inquiries, inquiries by investigative bodies, data on being subject to an international sanction, data under the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act).