Rights of data subject
- The right to access your personal data – the right to ask at any time whether Itella has personal data about you and the right to receive information about which personal data about you Itella processes and for what purposes.
- The right to rectification of personal data – the right to request that Itella specify or rectify your personal data if they are inadequate, incomplete or incorrect;
- The right to object – the right to submit objections to Itella concerning the processing of your personal data;
- The right to demand erasure of personal data – the right to request that Itella erase all your personal data, for example, if personal data are processed with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent;
- The right to restrict personal data processing – the right to demand that Itella restrict the processing of your personal data, e.g. if Itella no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing or if you have objected to processing;
- The right to withdraw the consent granted for personal data processing if personal data processing is based on your consent;
- The right to data portability – you have the right to receive the data you have submitted to Itella electronically in writing and, if technically possible, request that Itella transmit these data to a third party;
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – should you find that your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data have been violated, you can submit a complaint to the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to better exercise your rights concerning personal data processing or to submit requests related to personal data processing, contact us using the contact information given below. We always try to answer your requests and questions as soon as possible.