Restrictions in Vilnius from 10-13 July
We would like to inform you that traffic restrictions will be in place in Vilnius during next week’s NATO summit in the city. A full list of the restrictions can be found online at https://nato.vilnius.lt/eismo-ribojimai/.
Due to the restrictions, the procedure for the provision of Smartpost services will be amended from 10-13 July.
Parcel locker operations in restricted traffic zone
- Parcels will not be delivered to parcel lockers in the restricted traffic zone. Instead, they will be rerouted to the nearest parcel locker outside of the restricted traffic zone. Recipients will be informed of rerouted parcels by SMS.
- From 10-13 July we recommend selecting delivery to a point outside of the restricted traffic zone. If this is not possible, we would ask that you bring parcels to and collect parcels from the parcel locker at Savanorių 180, Vilnius (operating hours: 10:00-20:00 Monday-Friday).
- Mobile delivery points outside of the restricted traffic zone are planned to be used for the delivery of parcels to business customers.
- Mobile delivery points are planned to be used for the delivery of parcels to private customers and/or parcels will be delivered to parcel lockers outside of the restricted traffic zone.
- Parcels will not be collected from parcel lockers during this period.
- The delivery of parcels to and collection of parcels from parcel lockers will resume on 14 July.
Courier operations in restricted traffic zone and other important information
- Courier services will not be provided in the restricted traffic zone.
- Courier parcels for delivery to restricted traffic zones will be sorted in the Kaunas terminal separately from the flow of other parcels (starting from 7 July 2023 and ending on 13 July 2023).
- All deliveries separated in this way will be divided into two groups in the Vilnius terminal: those for business customers and those for private customers. All of these deliveries will reach the mobile delivery points on the same day, with the recipients being informed of this by SMS.
- Private clients’ parcels which are not collected from the mobile delivery points on the same day will be rerouted to the nearest parcel locker, if there is sufficient space in said locker.
- All parcels which are not sent or not collected from the restricted traffic zone will be given the status of ‘Force majeure’ by the evening.
On September 29, the Kärdla Hiiu Konsum parcel locker will…Read more
During the period 01.-30.09.2023, fuel surcharges are the following: NB!…Read more
We are pleased to announce that we have opened new…Read more
We would like to inform you that due to renovations…Read more