Our service schedule at 31 May
With the upcoming Pentecost Sunday (31 May), we will serve customers on the basis of a partially changed work schedule.
With Itella smartpost parcel terminal the parcels can be sent and picked up according to the opening hours of shopping centers. Please follow the information of the shopping centers.
- Saturday, May 30 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, May 31 customer service is closed
- Monday, June 1 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Parcel terminals and courier service:
Saturday, May 30
- The parcel terminal rounds take place according to the usual Saturday schedule
- SmartKULLER delivers according to the usual Saturday schedule
Sunday, May 31
- There is no servicing of parcel terminals
- SmartKULLER is not delivering
Monday, June 1
- The parcel terminal rounds take place according to the usual Monday schedule
- SmartKULLER delivers according to the usual schedule
Fuel surcharge amount in July 2020 is 10,2%.Read more
Dear Itella client! We have introduced a new bank account…Read more
Because of upcoming Victory Day and Midsummer’s Day, we will…Read more
Fuel surcharge amount in June 2020 is 10%.Read more