The Smartpost network has expanded once more
We recently opened a new parcel locker in the Grossi store in Tapa in Lääne-Viru County, as well as in the Risti bus station in Lääne County.
The new parcel points are situated at the following locations:
- Alavere store in Harju County
- Sinu store in Aruküla in Harju County
- HollyFood restaurant in Tartu County
- Kodila store in Rapla County
- Krootuse store in Põlva County
- Mudiste store in Viljandi County
- Mäeküla Pizzakiosk in Järva County
- Põlgaste Sinikalda store in Põlva County
- Soodla store in Harju County
We have 306 distribution points across Estonia: With 257 parcel lockers and 49 parcel points, Smartpost has the second largest network in Estonia.
Smartpost parcel point and parcel locker locations can be found here.
During the period 01.-31.12.2023, fuel surcharges are the following: NB!…Read more
The best acts in the field of logistics of the…Read more
Due to blizzards and adverse road conditions, deliveries of couriers,…Read more
On 1 January, 2024, the VAT rate in the Republic…Read more