Smartpost network expansion
The Smartpost network has expanded once more. We opened a new parcel locker in Tartu at Kvissentali Konsum in January.
The new parcel points are positioned at the following locations:
- Koeru flower shop in Järva County
- Nõuni shop in Valga County
- Põlgaste Helina shop in Põlva County
- Leevi shop in Põlva County
- Tõstamaa Hepa petrol station in Pärnu County
- Rõude shop in Lääne County
- Padise screw shop in Harju County
- Mäo Sämmi Grill at Järva County
With 257 parcel lockers and 40 parcel points, Smartpost has the second largest such network in Estonia.
During the period 01.-31.12.2023, fuel surcharges are the following: NB!…Read more
The best acts in the field of logistics of the…Read more
Due to blizzards and adverse road conditions, deliveries of couriers,…Read more
On 1 January, 2024, the VAT rate in the Republic…Read more